Guys there’s so many things I need to write about, but I should probably start with my trip to New Orleans buuuuut I honestly don’t remember a lot of what happened. Before you start jumping to conclusions I was not that drunk that I blacked out, I just have horrible memory. The following is what I do remember:
1. I, Emily, might have gotten on top of a bar and taken a shot named “blow job” where hands were not allowed… yeah I know SCANDALOUS!
2. There was a tour of the beautiful city of New Orleans by a woman named Sandy from Houston… I know Confucius… but she did say she’s lived in NOLA for 30 years ( I think that’s what she said I could be making that up).
3. There was alcohol being sipped at all hours of the day (some from penis straws and sometimes on roofs… yea we like to live dangerously).
4. Omg the BEIGNETS!!! Were freaking heavenly!!! Cafe du Monde was amazing!!
5. French Quarter Festival was great… so many types of food everywhere. My stomach was not happy with me when I got home but I was happy when I was eating it so that’s all that matters!
6. Bourbon Street was like I always pictured it… bars lining both sides of me, live music in the middle of the streets, delicious drinks, and people everywhere!
7. A lot of penis related games occurred.
Well that’s about all I can remember… next time I go away I’m gonna take some notes I promise (as we all know that’s probably not going to happen because I won’t remember I promised this so don’t hold me accountable) Ta Ta for now!
Love Ya From The Moon and Back,
Emily (traveler extraordinaire!)