Cinderelly CinderellyNight and day it’s Cinderelly
Make the fire!
Fix the breakfast!
Wash the dishes!
Do the mopping!
I just saw my first ballet and it was Cinderella!!! I loved it! It was so beautiful and the colors of the costumes were magical. The best part is we had box seating!!! BOX SEATING!!! Yes we were one of those fancy people. I felt a little bit like Viv (Julia Roberts) from Pretty Woman minus the whole prostitution thing and the really rich handsome dude named Edward (Richard Gere). I went with my momma, I had bought these tickets for her birthday and she freaking loved it, Soooooo basically It’s a fact that I am her favorite child! YAAAASSSS!
If you ever want to go see a ballet I have a couple of tips for you:
1/2. The correct way to pronounce ballet is Baa Let… don’t let others steer you wrong… bwuhahahaha (this is my evil laugh… also I was too lazy to move the numbers around so that’s where the half came from).
1. You should probably dress a little fancy, like where the jeans The don’t have those rips on them. There were a lot of people in full blown gowns for this show. Meanwhile me and my mom are in jeans and a sweater thinking nobody is going to come that dressed up for a show at 3 o’clock in the afternoon!! We were WRONG!
2. Be prepared to spend roughly $21.15 actually $22.15 (I tipped a dollar I know i know I’m super generous) on two mini bottles of Sprite, a bag of skittles and Welch’s fruit snack (Horse manure!!!).
3. You will see lots of bulges (you know man parts in tights) and wedgies! WOW!!! That’s all I have to say!
4. You will leave there believing you can do all those moves just as beautifully, but you can’t Emily!!! You’re not properly trained so stop it or you will break your fucking toes, ankles, snap your Achilles basically anything that makes up your foot! Just stop it Emily!
5. Lastly be prepared for a lot of clapping!!! There is more clapping in ballet than in any sporting event. My arms and hands are sore from clapping so much. I’m surprised I can even type this right now!
Well there you go I hope these tips help anyone who wants to see a ballet!
Love Ya from the Moon and Back,
Emily ( future ballet star!! Nah never mind I don’t have the balance or grace for that!)