I’m here in my room looking at the pile of laundry I have to do and hating it! I’m being super freaking lazy, I’ve been putting this off for 3 days. I’m running out of clean clothes; I was just wondering if I have enough dresses to last me the week because I’m being super lazy! Yesterday I had to buy a 5 pack of underwear because I ran out. It’s not like I even do my own laundry, that’s the worst part about this. All I do is:
1. put the cloths into a laundry bag
2. carry it to my car
3. drive it to the laundromat
4. carry it to the counter so it can get weighed
5. leave it there so the people that work there can wash my cloths
6. go pick it up the next day when it’s done. Seriously not that much work, but my laziness is on overload that I don’t want to do any of it ( I really don’t want to do number 6 because that’s when I have to pay… Ugh).
There were times that I used to buy a whole outfit for the next day because I hadn’t washed my cloths. It’s a horrible habit, that’s how my credit cards almost got out of hand ( when I say “almost” I mean they did get out of hand), but now I’m a recovering shopaholic. I haven’t done that in 6 months… I’m proud of myself.
I guess I should go do laundry ( and when I say do I mean go drop off my laundry) before I fall asleep and have to call out of work for the rest of the week because I have no clean cloths… What a tragedy!
Love Ya from the Moon and Back,
Emily ( I wish I was the genie from I Dream of Genie and do the little arms crossed head nod thing and get my cloths done)
Ps. Ladies if you ever find yourself in this predicament remember to buy a dress instead of pants and a shirt, it’s cheaper and you can buy two dresses for the price of one pants/shirt combo! Gentlemen I’m sorry I can’t help you… Your either gonna have to do the sniff test, or call out sick.